Things I came away with from Cybher …
- My SPD is getting better – or being well managed. My legs survived heels. This is massive for me as on some days I have been barely able to walk. I would love to tell my physio this, but she will probably kick my arse!
- Micheal Underwood has the nicest smile and whitest teeth in the world.
- Bloggers are such a nice bunch.
- Cybher reaches out to such a diverse crowd – I like that.
- Zoe Margolis is all about empowering young woman.
- Home Barn know how to work a space (and have fabulous things!).
- The people from Collective Bias are a nice lot, I MUST sign up with them – big thanks to the lady from CB who found me after my Pinterest session to say it was one of the best she had heard, and she had heard a lot. That meant a lot.
- Sian and I like presenting together – Cybher was the first, but not the last, time we have been on stage together.
- My bump is huge.
- Bahlsen Biscuits are much loved by my husband. And are very moreish.
- The Leather Satchel Co make good bags. Although I knew that already.
- Phil is useful. I owe big him for being my chaperone.
- Babes with Babies have nice dresses.
- Lizzie, Tara, Eric, Jay and Sarah are hilarious. You too numnuts.
- Yan To makes nice dresses and is very generous. I have a dress I will be getting in to by Christmas (my post baby challenge)
- Nat and Lu, my BG gals, are dirty laughers.
- Ben Stockman is hilarious.
- Sian To does do conferences well. Proud of you x
As always, I missed so many of the sessions as I was working but I have been reading all your posts. I will be adding my Pinterest session notes to this site asap. Promise. Sorry for the delay. Thank you all for making Cybher amazing, for all the kind words about my bump and the sessions I was involved with. See you next year x